Thursday, May 03, 2007

Inconceivable!

I just found out that my boyfriend has never - ever - seen The Princess Bride... *audible gasps from the audience* I know!!! What sort of self respecting college student does he think he is? I am completely blown away by this complete lack of knowledge on one of the best known and more frequently quoted movies - ever. So for all of you who read my blog we are going to have a Princess Bride movie night at my apartment sometime in the middle of June where we will dress up as our favorite characters from the Princess Bride and eat good food and watch our favorite movie.

More details to come...

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"

"Inconceivable!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Sapience said...

Oooh! Oooh! I'm SO there. As long as it's before I leave to go back to CT.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home