Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stolen from Patti who stole it from Liz and Sherida

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Program Coordinator at SPU
Administrative Assistant at SJH
Student Office Clerk at SPU
Courtesy Clerk at Cost Cutter

Four movies I've watched more than once:
Pride and Prejudice (A&E version)
Gladiator
The Italian Job
Beauty and the Beast

T.V. Shows that I regularly watch (currently):
Bones
NCIS
Numbers
CSI: NY

TV Shows that I love, but aren't on currently:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Due South
Stargate SG-1
The Pretender

Four places I have been:
Guam
Mexico City
LA
Orlando

People who e-mail me (regularly):
Cheryl
Carrie
Ryan
Shaun

Four of my favorite foods:
My mom's homemade gnocci
Really good King Salmon
Gummy Bears (or worms)
Chicken Lettus Wraps

Four places I would rather be right now:
Italy
England
Virgin Islands
Disneyland

Four friends I think will respond:
Brian
Tony
Jody
Shaun

our things I am looking forward to this year:
Summer camp in Yelm
1st Anniversary
Disneyland
Hannah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's alwasy nice to know someone is looking forward to me...

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home