Saturday, February 12, 2005

Rain, rain, wonderful rain

I love the rain, almost as much as I love Washington. It rained, then it poured, then it sprinkled all day long. It was wonderful. I went out dancing in the rain after chapel today. People were running for cover and hunkering down in the coats, putting up hood, but not I! I threw off my jacket and smiled the biggest smile I've had since coming down here to SoCal. I laughed and sang getting soaked to the bone. I jumped in puddles while singing "Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day, I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way." I laughed for joy with my fingers stretched out to the heavens and twirled to the rhythm of the rain. During my puddle jumping escapades I just happened to drench a few biola bounders, by *accident* of course. mmmm... rain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home