Friday, May 23, 2008

So far away from you are

It hurts so much that I can scarcely breath. My lungs are so tight that I don't know how I haven't collapsed. It's all I can to do to keep from sobbing all day long. Shaun can over and gave me one of those one-armed side hugs and I had to flee to the bathroom to keep from crying on him. Day after day the pain just keeps building in my chest - like I'm trapped in some awful hell dimension where every day my heart gets ripped out and thrown at my feet. I can't stop crying - all he does is give me a hug and pat me on the back which makes me cry harder because no matter how much or how many different ways I explain it to him he doesn't understand. He doesn't get it. God... it hurts so much... please just make it stop; I'd do anything to make it stop...

She said "If we're gonna make this work
You gotta let me inside even though it hurts
Don't hide the broken parts that I need to see"
She said "Like it or not it's the way it's gotta be
You gotta love yourself if you can ever love me"
-Lifehouse, Whatever it Takes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home