Saturday, February 12, 2005

Lady Rebecca, Mistress of Confusion and Ruler of the Known (and unknown) Universe

To: All Life in both the Known and Unknown Universe
From: Her Majesty Lady Rebecca Mistress of Confusion and Ruler of the Known (and unknown) Universe

My dear beloved subject! I would like to announce the beginning of my reign as Mistress of Confusion and Ruler of the Known (and unknown) Universe. Never more shall you be in want of understanding without confusion. I would also like to introduce you to my Co-Ruler Lord Michael, Consort to the Mistress of Confusion, Ruler of the Known (and unknown) Universe in His Own Right. I would also like to introduce to you Lord Ben, Master of Her Mistress' Forces of Confusion and Protector of Her Higness' Person; Lady Elizabeth, Duchess of the Milky Way, Pegasus Galaxy and All Foreign Life; and to Lord Ryan, Master and Commander of Her Mistress' Technology of Confusion; Lord Jeffrey, Earl of the Whirlpool Galaxy, Master of Universe Control and Planning, Commander of Mathematical Manipulations, and Knight of the Order of Atlantis; his brother Lord Brian, Duke of Alpha Centauri, Master of Her Mistress's Music, Architecture, and Bike Repair. Sister to Lady Rebecca, Countess Patricia, Lady of Centaurus and Andromeda Galaxies, Defender of the Realm against the Wraith and other evil beings, and head of the Art Committee for the beautification of the Universe; along with Lord Rob, Duke of Elliot Galaxy, Master of Entertainment and Knight of her Mistress' Music. All Hail to your Regal Lords and Ladies! Be at peace my noble and confused subjects for I am a Kind and Just ruler, dedicated to the love and confusion of my people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

...

12:29 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Alright, I suppose you can have a title as well Rob. If you insist. I declare you Lord Rob, Master of Entertainment and Knight of Her Mistress' Music. If you'd like I'll name a galaxy after you. I was thinking "The Elliot Galaxy" what do you think?

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home