Sunday, February 13, 2005

Alaska Air: Where your happiest dreams come true

I've decided that I have mixed feelings about Alaska Air. By far they are the most reliable. I have yet to be more than 5 minutes late on any flight of theirs that I've been on. But they have some of the worst flight times. I don't leave for Beautiful Bellingham until 7:40pm...which means I don't get in until midnight or so. I'm not real keen on that. I want to get back earlier so that I can sign songs with Brian at the passion services at BCC. Not too mention that I will be wandering around Biola doing absolutely nothing for 8 hours waiting to leave for my flight. Gee, that sounds like fun... besides, if I get home before 6:00pm I get dinner at home... *sighs* mmm that sounds good. Real food... steak, spaghetti, gnocci, lamb, pork, beef, ravioli, green beans, corn, lasagna, stuffed shells, beef stroganoff, shish kabobs (chicken and beef), baked chicken, baked salmon with lemon, oh the possibilities! To think, I will be able to cook once more. To create wonderful, mouth watering dishes. They only problem is deciding what to cook and for whom. What should I make? Tell me your favorite dishes and which ones I should make when I get home. If you'd like you should leave me the recipe so that I can add it to my collection of dishes I must try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home