Saturday, October 15, 2005

Elizabethtown

I just got back from seeing Elizabethtown with my roommate Jamie and it was really good. I was expecting it to be okay or even alright but it was honestly good. I harkened back to the golden age of cinema. There was no sex, there was no nudity, no violence - yet it was still good. It was funny, sad, romantic, even hopefull. I loved the cell phone scenes. The only one I didn't like was when Drew and Claire met face to face and said, "We should hang up now." Oh the cliche. Everything else was good. I especially liked bike with the knife attached with duct-tape. Now that is ingenious. I can't really give anything else away with out spoiling the rest of the movie. mmm.... it was good and now I'm going to bed.

...and may flights of angels fly thee to thy rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home