Monday, October 10, 2005

Aftermath

Goodness, I am so tired right now. I don't want to go to bed because it's only 6:00pm and if I go to bed now I'll wake up in three or four hours and not be able to sleep for the rest of the night. But I had a really quite weekend at home - thank god - and was able to rest. My back is still a little sore after the accident, but it's getting better. I went and saw "Serenity" with Michael, Matthew and one of Matthew's friends. It was a lot of fun. We ended up going to DQ and getting a free ice cream cake out of it. Which was awesome I might add. Michael and I talked for a couple of hours until we both realized it was 12:30 and that we both really needed to get home before the parental units threw a fit.

Tomorrow is monday and that means going to class and I really don't feel like going, besides the fact that I got almost no homework done this weekend. Crap now my computer won't spit out a dvd from it's drive. I'm going to go work on that instead of homework. Maybe I'll get to my reading later tonight... after my long hot shower.

Oh sad news; Micheal just found out that his grandfather on his dad's side died last night. Please pray for him and his family - two months ago his dad's brother died as well, so this is hard on all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home