Monday, April 03, 2006

ACK!

This weekend has been rather strange for me. Usually the weekend is where I sleep in and then madly do homework until my eyeballs want to fall out of my head and my fingers cramp from all the typing. Instead, this weekend all my homework was finished by friday evening; I finsihed reading 1 Henry IV, wrote a short little blurb on the essay "Why I'm not a Christian", and read the allotted assignment from "Age of Iron". I have been at a complete loss of what to do with my weekend; do I sit around and watch tv (I did a fair amount of that), do I read a new book (did that too) or something else? So... this weekend I read "Shadow Puppets" by Orson Scott Card, watched 2 or three movies on TV. Oh yeah... and I made a pie. Yes, I made a pie. It was horrible. In all honesty it wasn't that bad, it was sort of good actually. The reason I said it was horrible was because the crust was bad. For me the crust is the best part, and to make a pie where the crust isn't flakey and crisp and good is a horrible sin to commit. Not only this I completely missed the fact that it was daylight savings. Can I beat my head against the door now? *sighs* O woe is me... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home