Sunday, March 12, 2006

Magical iTunes 8 ball

I encountered this on Patti's blog, and she found it on one of her friend's blogs... it's called "Magical iTunes 8 Ball!" How it works: you place iTunes on random and then you ask it a question and it should answer it with the song. Lots and lots of fun. If the answer doesn't make any sense then you skip it and go to the next one. No hitting the next button over and over again until you get the song you want. That's a big no-no.

1. What is missing from my life?
Nothing - Jeremy Camp

2. Will I find love?
Dream on - Aerosmith (ooooh... burn)

3. Will I beccome rich?
Mona Lisa - Grant-lee philips (I guess I'll have to produce something like the mona lisa to ever be rich)

4. What is my favorite sexual position?
Ra - Stargate Soundtrack (I guess any will do as long as I get to go "Raaaaa")

5. Am I good looking?
Love song 4 you - Peter Thompson (yaya!)

6. When am I most happy?
Day by Day - Frank Sinatra

7. How do I act?
Free - Ginny Owens (hopefully not like a hippy)

8. What type of tattoo should I get?
Hero - Nickleback (all I have to do is figure out who my hero is)

9. What is my spiritual animal?
To Zucchabar - Gladiator soundtrack (whee! I pick the leppard)

10. Do I like to Party?
Pirates who don't do anything - Relient K (I sure do!)

11. Where should I move?
Underwater march - Pirates of the Caribbean

12.Will I ever be president?
Falling out - Relient K (a resounding "no")

13. Will I ever learn to fly?
Go ask Alice - Jefferson Aeroplane

14. What is my super power?
Phantom of the Opera - Phantom of the Opera sountrack

15. Will I gradute at the end of this year?
Some Say - Sum 41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home