Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You know you've been watching too much Angel when...

You have a dream where you are being chased by bad guys through Hollywood and you run into (literally) David Boreanaz while he is jogging and you both bust into these martial arts ninja moves and knock all the bad guys out in a pile.

oh yeah... and the dream keeps going from there.

Conversation then ensues with the lovely David Boreanaz and he invites you and your husband over to dinner with the family and Joss Whedon. Yeah, that's right, Joss Whedon. After a night of witty conversation and food (yes, I did eat in my dream, I don't think it actually matters if you do or not) Joss offers you a job as a script writer on his new show.

There was a lot more to the dream, like making up bedtime stories for David's son with Joss (about a mousy princess named Bella and her arrant knight Chicki - short for Chickiantixouz - and their many adventures) and a funny conversation in which I have to explain to Ryan over the phone who exactly David Boreanaz is and then convince him not to do a google image search which would result in him finding TONS of pictures of said actor naked in a tub.

When I woke up my thoughts went something like this "mmmm... being a script writer for Joss would be the best job in the world" and then "I've been watching waaaay too much Buffy and Angel if I just had a dream like that".

2 Comments:

Blogger Uriel said...

Hmmmm, how would you know that a search for D. Boreanaz would result in naked tub pictures?

That's a hilarious dream. Brandy and I were watching episodes of "Firefly" the other night, and I was wishing Joss had some more coming. Maybe you could direct Firefly the Next Generation or something.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Joss has a new show coming out soon on Fox called "Dollhouse". I'm very excited. :)

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home