Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Eat Right

First off I'm still sick, which is bad because I have a final in two days. Stupid Murphy's law. Secondly as I was walking back from class tonight there was this guy singing, quite nicely I might add, the Eat Right song. I haven't heard that song in so long. Not since... middle school I think. When I passed him I was like "I love that song! I haven't heard that in such a long time!" He smiled and stopped and started singing it as loud as he could. Normally Eat right is a slightly annoying song, but it was amazingly beautiful - as much as eat right can be - he added trills and grace notes, it was great. Whooho, that's a great song. Brian, if you know the rest of the lyrics could you either e-mail them to me or post them here? That would be awesome!!! All I remeber is the chorus (Which I'll probably mess up somehow) so here it is: Eat Right

Eat right, grow strong
face to the sun
feet on the rock
clean heart, pure mind
standing on the promises

Oh that's the promise that's given to you
I got to do what I got to do
believe in myself or believe in the Lord
I bind myself to the holy Word

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is totally crazy, but I haven't heard this song since a Pathfinder Camporee at Denver Colorado in the mid 90s. I was just thinking about it and thought I'd try to find some guitar chords online. I haven't found the chords, but honestly I didn't excect to find the lyrics either. I guess you can truely find almost everything online. :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Maniwar said...

you ever find the chords for tis song? If so, I'd love to get them. I can't remember how this song goes except for one short verse.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in him there is no condemnation

face to the sun, fot my feet on the rock.

if you abide in him, hill abide in you.

standin on the promises.


Ive got this song stuck in my head.
Heres the other verse(I think).Ive looked, and i cant find this song anywhere online...ur my hero. I hope you read this cuz you posted it a while ago.

--Eric
Eab750@aol.com

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Temptation lies without and within
Face to the sun, feet on the rock
But Jesus provides an escape from sin
Standing on the promises

? Something along these lines?

I love this song!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home