Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I GOT A JOB!!!

I went in for an interview this morning in the admission office and they just called me and offered me the job! I'm so excited about this. I'll be working about 12 hours a week on my days that I don't have classes (there goes my studying time, but whatever.) It's enough to pay for groceries and the occasional movie and a few extra things like buying christmas presents and clothes. Whee!!! I have been looking for a job since I came down here and now I've got one. This is a good day. Oh, when I found out that I got the job I was crossing the street and starting dancing my way across and almost got hit by a car. Thankfully I didn't have to call them back and say "umm... I just got run over by a car, can I have two weeks vacation time?" hehe... I am such a crackwhore.



Inspirational quotes:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you’re up to
If you can’t baffle them with brilliance, befuddle them with bullshit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Job is good....

Seriously, congrats Becky!!

-Ry

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home