Thursday, April 27, 2006

prayer

I just got back from the hospital; my roommate jamie tried to slit her wrists tonight. Thankfully she wasn't very successful and that I found her in time. The hospital is keeping her overnight for observation, but this is going to be a long, hard, and painful journey - for everyone involved, but Jamie especially. If you could please pray for her healing physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually that would be appreciated. If you could also pray for me, that I'll know what to do, that I'll be able sleep in my room again without seeing the spots where the blood won't come out of the carpet no matter how hard I scrub. Gruesom, I know, but every time I walk into our room, that's what I see. Any and all prayer is greatly appreciated. At this point I don't quite know what to do or where to go from here, prayer for that would be helpful as well. My hear-felt thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always Becky.

11:51 AM  
Blogger throughWaters said...

engh. Yes I'll pray.

Grace: more than sufficient.
Accepting grace: crazy hard.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home