Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Story

Due to the lovely weather outside today (65-70 degrees) I decided I to wear a skirt and heels to the office. I got in and my office manager made normal female remarks about what a cute skirt I was wearing. As we were chatting about skirts and shoes Sean walked in and said “hey, you look all girly today.” This was far too good for me to pass up. “What do I normally look like Sean?”
“uhh… I was just saying that you look nice this morning”
“Are you saying that I don’t normally look nice?”
“n-no. You always look nice, you just look girly today.”
“Do I not look like a woman the rest of the time?” by this time he was starting to sweat and looked extremely nervous
“uh... umm… you always look like a woman and you always look nice?” it came out sounding like a question rather than a statement. I didn’t say anything for a few seconds, just enjoyed the look of pure terror on his face.
“relax Sean, I’m just messing with you.”
“You are such a brat, you know that? I should make you wash my car for doing that.”
“Sorry Sean, I don’t do Paris Hilton impression.” He sputtered a bit at that before making a hasty exit. I have no doubt that he will find some way to make up for the lost ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home