Saturday, January 09, 2010

The Doctor

For the last two weeks I've been on a Doctor Who kick and it's been a whirlwind romance. I've fallen in love with The Doctor - granted David Tennant made it significantly easier than Christopher Eccleston, but I way already half in love him before he regenerated and got a new face.

Even though he is a man with many faults and walls, he is also someone that I would never turn down if I had the chance to go away with him and see the universe through time and space. Although I'm only two seasons in the doctor has offered a space on the TARDIS to five people and has been turned down three time. I don't understand how anyone could turn that down. I would go in a heartbeat, without a look back - no matter the danger, no matter the consequences. Life with The Doctor would be a fabulously heart-wrenching adventure.

What would it be like to be loved by The Doctor? What would it be like to stare into the heart of the TARDIS? These are things that I dream about and wish about. If only things that fantastic weren't fantastically improbably.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sapience said...

I've been telling you to watch for almost five years! =)

5:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

surajraina.blogspot.in

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home