Thursday, February 24, 2005

...may angels lead you in...

For once my mind is quite. Tranquil in its spirit, lulled to rest with the rapture of life. There are horrors and beasts in my life, but I am secure in the knowledge that they will not break through my haphazard defenses, not by anything I can do, but by one who has power so much greater than my own. The options are all before me, all the different roads streatched out, branching in different directions. Some are snow covered barren wastelands, others sweet smelling roads lined with apple trees blooming their white flowers, some hot dusty roads with the wind blowing sand across the way. Which road is the best, what option will lead me to where I want to go? May angels lead me in...

...goodnight, may flights of angels fly thee to thy rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home