Tuesday, May 24, 2005

*does a happy dance*

Let me be blunt: I GOT IN!!! I got into SPU (Seattle Pacific University.) They made the decision on Friday and called me today to let me know that I've been accepted into SPU for fall quater 2005. I am so excited, I know where I'm going, and pretty much when I'll be done. If they accept all my credits from both Biola and Whatcom I should be done in 1 year, maybe a year and a quarter. If they accept most of my credits, it shouldn't take me any longer than a year and a half. I will b e 20 by the time I graduate from a 4 year univeristy. I'll have beat my sister by 5 months. Ha! The one thing I will have beat her at, not that it matters... :) This means that I'll have one of those lovely summer jobs where you work horrible hours to make horrible pay so that you can live in a dorm all year long eeking out a meger existence, but it will be fun! You all will have to come down and visit me. Yes, even you Ryan. I'm so excited!!! Wheeee!!!




For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God and the dead in Christ shall rise first. After that we who are still alive and left will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words. - 1 Thess. 4:16-18

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Becky!!!!! I am elated you got in! See, things always manage to work out. Now let's see if I can pull off a similar feat,.

So it sounds like I need to visit WA this summer or fall to do some climbing. Yes, climbing, that's why I am going... :)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home