Thursday, May 19, 2005

Keep smiling: it makes people wonder what you're up to

Well, it's official. I'm not going to Western. I finally got through to them yesterday about why I hadn't heard anything from them in over a month; they called me back today and said that I didn't get in. For some reason that doesn't really bother me. I wasn't all too keen with going there, my hopes and sights are more set on SPU; but right now even that looks doubtful for fall quarter. I think I'm probably going to end up working until just after Christmas and then see about returning to school full time for winter quarter. I'm going to look into finishing up all my GEs (Gen. Ed.) at the community college and then see if SPU will take me. I should probably find out if they'll let me apply for winter quarter if I was denied for fall. Enh. But - if I stay in Bellingham until Christmas I can work at B&N or Victoria's Secret. How awesome would that be? We'll see what happens though. Either way I think I'll be fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger throughWaters said...

mm.. that's a shame about colleges. Well, after procrastinating my applications until.. well.. I still haven't done any! I'm running away to Venezuela for most of next year :-)
(a bilingual YWAM DTS with a music emphasis to be precise)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home