Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This is my fustrated face

I am so frustrated right now. Last night one of my roommates brought this guy over to our apartment which in of itself isn't a big deal, but after they situated themselves in her room she came out and opened a bag that had been sitting on the counter all day long it was a 6-pack of Budweiser and a thing of Mike's Hard lemonade. We're not supposed to have alcohol at all, let alone in our apartment (Sarah and I are both under 21) and she went in and shut and locked the door. There is only one reason to take all the drinks in there and lock the door. To get drunk and have sex - which the four of us agreed we wouldn't do in the apartment. Grrr.... I had stuff like that so much. I honestly don't care if she goes and does that over at his place, but not here. I had having strange guys sleeping in our apartment that no one really knows, including Heather. She hardly knows the guys she brings over, sometimes she's never even met them before. Jamie, Sarah and I all lock our bedroom doors when this happens. I really have no wish to be rapped in the middle of the night by someone who was left in our apartment.

This isn't the only thing that's frustrating me, our dishwasher doesn't work. Dishes tend to come out dirtier than when they go in. Ewwww... This shouldn't be such a big deal but people keep putting stuff in the dishwasher and running it even though it doesn't work. So when the sick is full of their dishes and the shelves are empty I get to go into the dishwasher and pull out all the "clean" dishes and re-wash them if I want to eat. A repairman came and checked it out about a week before I moved in and he said there was nothing wrong with it. Riiight, because that makes so much sense. I just spent the last hour doing all the dishes. I go so sick of the dishes in the sink and around the sink and the ones in the dishwasher that I washed them all. Right now they're sitting on the counter drying. I doubt anyone is going to put them away other than me. AHHHHHH!!!! This is my frustrated face. Oh, and before than I sent a half hour cleaning my room and organizing all my stuff. grrrr.....

There's something else that's bothering me, but I don't know what it is. Which of course makes it worse because I have no idea what I'm upset about. If I know I can vent about it and then do something to make it better. But no. I have no idea so I just get to sit here and seethe instead of doing my homework which I have three days to do. Thankfully Michael will be here Saturday and things will be better. I get to spend 14 lovely, glorious hours with Michael. We're going to go walk about Seattle if it's not raining, but if it is we're going to do who-knows-what. Probably play cards, talk, and eat food. Thankfully Heather will be gone that day. OTG. Sarah is also going to be gone later in the day which is sad because she really wants to meet Michael. Jamie might be here, but probably going to be hanging out with her boyfriend. I feel a little better now, but not by a lot. Every little bit helps or some crap like that. blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home