Sunday, May 21, 2006

More Procrastination!

Right now there are two weeks of classes left until my two days of finals. Hoo boy! Right now I should be writting my 10 page paper on the different representations of women's oppression by the Burqa that's due tuesday, instead of in a week and a half like I thought it was. Whoops, silly me for misreading the syllabus. Besides I still have 1.5 days left to write the silly thing anyways. But for some good news, Michael finally got a cell phone. Last weekend was the last straw where he was an hour and forty-five minutes late in picking me up. I didn't mind waiting (it was georgeous out), but what really got to me was the fact that I didn't know if he was coming because he was so late. I didn't know if he was lost, if something happened, or something else. It's also an exhillarating feeling to know that I can call him, and that I don't have wait for him to call me when I've had a bad day or when I've had a great day and I want share it with someone.

Whooho! It's offical, we're going camping this summer! Right now there are 7 of us for sure: Michael, Carrie, Alex, Laura, Katie and I are for sure, and then Brian and Ruth are maybes right now - because they aren't sure they only get half a point which puts us up to 7. :) I'm going to do so well in math this summer, can't you tell? But I'm so excited about going camping, I haven't gone in years, and I've been dying to go. Yayay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home