Friday, February 25, 2005

So this is what they call "friendship"

I'm so disgusted by a few of my friends. They have such a huge problem, and only half of them realize it and refuse to do nothing about it for fear or possibly hurting the other party. Which is just going to make it worse. It is a rot that will continue to grow and fester until there is nothing stable and whole left. They will fall apart and a gaping void will be all that is left. Yes, lets just shoot the messenger. I refuse to get involved in this anymore. I refuse to let my friends take me down with them. They can sort it out themselves, I don't want to hear about it. If it's not between me and you, don't tell me about it. Don't ask for my advise unless you plan on taking it. Have fun destroying yourselves.

"You should pray about it." Yes, I should, and you should open your eyes and look at the horror that is not so horrific as you think. Do not point out my faults if I do not point out yours. Which is more grievous, my respecting your wishes to ignore your elephant in the room or you not respecting mine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home