Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Enchanted sorrows and bitter-sweet harmony

It's amazing how fast some things can change; how fast the sun can disappear and dark clouds slowly creep in. How fast my sunny disposition can change with the onset of some news. I think that I might be worrying too much about this, but what else are you supposed to do when your boyfriend tells you that he found a growth on his neck two weeks ago and it's been steadily been getting larger. I think up some horrible situation, and I know that the chance of it being that bad is extremely slim, but it could happen. I pray to God so selfishly, "God please let him be alright, don't take him away from me." At least I'm going home soon, at least I get to see him soon. *sighs* Just pray that it will be alright.


"Enchanted sorrows and bitter-sweet harmony
That's the stuff life is made of
You turn towards one thing
only to see it slip through your grasp
you turn the other way
and you see it fade away
You've missed it by a thread
but you got there too soon
life is full of these things you'd rather not lose" - Rebecca Taylor


"Why does it feel the same to fall in love or break it off
and if young love is just a game then I missed the kick off
Don't depend on me to follow through on anything but
I'd go through hell for you and I haven't been this scared
in a long time and I'm so unprepared so here's your valentine
A bouquet of clumsy words, a simple melody, this world's an ugly place but you're so beautiful to me." - Blink 182


"When you can't run
You crawl.
When you can't crawl
You find someone to carry you." - Firefly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home