Sunday, March 06, 2005

...home...

I don't want to be here, I hate who I am in this place, I hate who I have become. I want to leave this place behind and never look back. I yearn to see trees, forests full of greenery, fields full of flowers, the sky full of clouds not smog. Home. I miss home, my home. Only a few more months, I tell myself, and then I can leave and never have to come back. Please, just let it go quickly. This pain is growing more and more unbearable. The hole in my heart grows larger with every passing minute that I am left in this environment. There is not enough time to do nothing. I run around frantically trying to accomplish everything I have been asked to do, but there isn't enough time to write all of my mindless papers, read all of the endless poems. I want to be done with all of this madness, to get rid of this feeling of worthlessness, to discard the anger and frustration that I feel for the people around me. I have nowhere to go. No place to call my own, no place to hide away.

... now cracks a noble heart...
... be all my sins remembered...
... goodnight sweet prince...
... may flights of angels...
... fly thee to thy rest...

2 Comments:

Blogger throughWaters said...

from lamentations 3:

22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."

11:59 AM  
Blogger throughWaters said...

Hip hip hooray!
It's your birthday!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home