Wednesday, May 25, 2005

NO MORE SCHOOL!

I am done! Finished! No more finals, no more school until the end of Sept. How awesome is that? I took my last two finals this morning. History was easy, but good. I think I finished in 20 min. or so. English was harder, but good. I got four out of the five "identify this passage" and both essays went really well. I'm currently cleaning out my room in Aplha 119 (I can tell you what it is now that i'm not going to be there) I've already turned in my departure card and signed out of my room because I'm leaving really early tomorrow morning. Everything is packed except for my computer, pillows and sheets. wow, this place is so empty, I didn't realize I had so much stuff... but I'm going to be out the door and already on my way in 12 hours. *smiles* I love Washington.

1 Comments:

Blogger throughWaters said...

I'll be seeing you soon, then!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home