Thursday, June 22, 2006

*sighs*

Today I dropped off my application for the possition of administrative assistant for the humanities office here at SPU. It was all filled out and perfect with my resume attached. When I dropped it off the lady at the human resources front desk asked if she could forward it to other depatments who were also looking for administrative assistants because there were quite a few. I agreed and when I got back I went to the job posting site and what did I find? "No longer accepting applications/interviews" for the Admin. Assistant for the humanities. *sighs* it was like that this morning at 10:00am when I looked to make sure it was still there. OH well... there goes that idea. I'm still going to wait and see if other depatments would like interviews, so yeah... I'm a little heart broken right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home